Kaspersky is a global cybersecurity company which is constantly creating innovative security solutions and services. Their deep intelligence and security expertise helps in protecting businesses, government and home users around the globe. They provide its users with leading endpoint protection and a vast number of specialized security solutions to fight against evolving digital threats. Along with that, it also helps in stabilizing your system and will provide the notification on the occurrence of any suspicious activity. To use the various features of Kaspersky antivirus, you have to start with the Kaspersky login and then move to download, installation and activation of the product.
You can provide your device with the complete protection from various digital threats. For this go through the below-given guide carefully and follow all the steps. This will help you to redefine your computing experience and protect your device from viruses, malware and other online threats.
Kaspersky Account Creation
- Firstly, open a preferred web browser.
- Now, head to the Kaspersky login page.
For this, search for “Kaspersky Login” on Google. Then, open the first link of the search result.
- Consequently, Kaspersky sign-in window will appear.
- Next, click the “Sign Up” option from the top right corner of the screen.
- This will open a window for creating your account.
Note: Kaspersky provides its users with two options for creating an account. They can use their Facebook account or they can also use an email id.
- If you want to use your Facebook account, then click the “Facebook” option from the screen.
- On the other hand, you can enter “email address” which you want to associate with your Kaspersky account.
- In the next field, create a password.
Kaspersky recommends creating a unique and strong password. You have to fulfil all the requirements of the strong password in order to keep your account safe. You will get these requirements on the right side of the password field.
- Now, re-enter your password for confirmation. Make sure that password of both the fields should match.
- Next, select the next checkbox to give your consent for using your email id by Kaspersky for providing you with the notifications. This is an optional step.
- At last, click the “Create Account” option.
This will successfully create your Kaspersky account.
After account creation next step is of Kaspersky login. You have to follow the below-given steps for successful Kaspersky login into your account.
- Firstly, open a preferred web browser.
- Now, go to the Kaspersky Login page.
- In the next window, click the “Sign in” button which is on the middle of the screen.
- Enter your “Email address” in the dialogue box. You have to use the same email that is used at the time of account creation.
- Next, add your password.
- After that, you can click the “Remember for 30 days” option.This will save your login details and will use them for future login. On the other hand, if you don’t want your details to get saved, then leave the box unmarked.
- Lastly, click “Sign In” button.
But, in case you want to associate your Facebook account with Kaspersky, then in the sign-in window, click the “Facebook” button. Then, enter your Facebook login id and password. Then, click “login”.
This completes the Kaspersky login procedure and now you can move further with the downloading and installation process.
Kaspersky System Requirements
After Kaspersky login, the next step of the process is to download the Kaspersky product and then install it in your device. But, before you start with the downloading process, you first have to check whether your system meets the necessary requirements or not. Fulfilling these requirements will help your Kaspersky product to download and install smoothly. Following are the basic requirements that are required to be fulfilled.
Operating System- Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7 (Service Pack 1 or later)
Processor- 1 GHz processor or faster (SSE2 Support)
Hard Drive Space-1.1 GB of minimum free disk space
RAM- 1 GB (for 32-bit OS) or 2 GB (for 64-bit OS)
Operating System- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), macOS 10.13(High Sierra), macOS 10.14(Mojave)
Hard Drive Space-400 MB (for downloading), 900 MB (for installing)
Note: you must have high-speed Internet Connection.
Operating System- Android 4.2 – 9
CPU Architecture- Intel Atom x86 or ARM7
Free Space- 150 MB
Screen Resolution- 320×480 pixels or higher
Kaspersky Product Download
Now, you have to download the setup file of Kaspersky antivirus. For downloading the product, follow the below-given steps carefully.
- First of all, access a web browser.
- Now, go to the official website of Kaspersky.
- On the homepage of Kaspersky, click on the “Home”/ “Business” button. You will get this option on the right side of your screen.
- This will option a list of the various operating systems.
- Click the “All home/business product” option which is on the bottom of the list.
- Next window will show you all the available products.
Go through the products and compare various products. You can compare them on various bases like features, prices, and operating systems.
- Select the appropriate product as per your requirements.
- Then, click on the “Buy now” option. You will locate that option at the bottom of the particular product.
- Consequently, you will be taken to your “Shopping cart”.
- Review your order and click red coloured “Check out” button from the bottom right corner.
In case you have any Coupon code, then you can add it by selecting “Apply Coupon code” button. You will get this option on the left side of the screen.
- After that, the billing window will appear. Enter all the required details carefully in their respective fields.
- Next, click “Review your order” button from the bottom of the window.
- Now, go through the order and check each and every detail you have entered.
- Subsequently, select the desired payment mode amongst the available methods.
Enter the payment and Kaspersky login details. Further, confirm to pay for your purchase.
- You will receive a link on your registered Email Id. This will be confirmation mail which includes a link for downloading the product.
- Click on the link and it will start the downloading of your purchased product.
This is how you can download the Kaspersky product successfully.
Kaspersky Installation is the step after you are done with Kaspersky login and download procedures. This is a simple and easy task that can be fulfilled by following the below-given steps.
- Firstly, open the downloads folder.
- Double-click the downloaded setup file.
- In the next window, click the “Continue” option.
- Now, you have to agree to the “End-user License Agreement” by marking both the checkboxes given below the agreement. It is recommended to go through the agreement carefully to avoid future consequences.
- After that, click “Agree”.
- Next, a “Kaspersky Network Security Statement” will appear. Read the statement carefully. Subsequently, give your consent by clicking the “Accept” button from the bottom of the screen.
- Now, go through the “statement regarding data processing”. Then, click “Accept”.
- For letting the installation begin, select the green “Install” button.
- Then, a pop-up box will appear, asking for the approval for making the changes. Click “Yes” to continue with the process.
- Next dialogue box will show the incompatible software that may affect the performance of Kaspersky. You can remove that software by clicking “Remove” next to them. Then, click “Continue”.
- Thereafter, select the recommended settings by marking their respective checkboxes.
- Now, click “Apply”.
- Consequently, the installation gets completed. Click “Done” in order to start the usage of the product.
- Open the downloads folder.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Now, click the “Install Kaspersky” option.
- In the next dialogue box, read the “Kaspersky Security Network Statement” carefully. For this click “Kaspersky Security Network” option from the bottom of the screen. Then give your consent by selecting “I Agree” checkbox.
- After that, select “Download and Install” button. Clicking this option will consider that you agree to the Licence agreement. Hence, it is suggested to read the “End-user license agreement”.
- Then, you are required to enter your login Id and password of your mac administrator account. Further, click “Ok”.
- If prompted, then grant permission for installing the Kaspersky drivers.
- Now, wait until the process gets completed.
- Lastly, click “Done”.
For Android/ iOS Devices:
- Firstly, open “Play Store” from your Android device. On the other hand, iPhone users are required to open the “App Store”.
- Now, in the search bar type “Kaspersky”. You will get this option on the top of your screen.
- Press “Enter” key.
- From the search results, select “Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus”.
- Click “Install” or “Get” from your android or iOS devices, respectively to continue with the process,
- After that, wait for the installation process to get completed.
- This will create an icon of Kaspersky on your device.
- Select the Kaspersky App icon in order to open the application.
- Now, a window will appear for accessing your system files. Give your approval by selecting “Next”.
- Tap “Allow” for granting the app to access the device data.
- Next, read all the terms and conditions and accept them by marking all the checkboxes. Then, click “confirm”.
- In the next window, if you have already purchased a Kaspersky product, then select “I have a license” option.
But in case if you still haven’t purchased, then select from the product either for 1 month or 1 year, as per your requirement. Then follow the on-screen instructions for completing the purchase.
This will complete the installation of a Kaspersky product on the various operating systems.
The last step of the whole process is to activate your product. This will enable you to use the software with all the features of your product. Follow the below-given steps for activation.
- Open the Kaspersky application on your device.
- On the home page, you will get a yellow coloured “Enter an activation code” button on the bottom of the screen. Select the “Enter activation code” option.
- In the next window, you have to enter your “Activation code” carefully. It is advised to copy-paste the code for avoiding any mistakes.
You will get this Activation code on the confirmation mail that you have received at the time of purchase.
Otherwise, in case of product purchase from a retail shop, then you will find your activation code at the back or inside of the product box.
- Subsequently, click “Activate” button which is below the activation code fields.
- Lastly, click “Done” for completing the activation.
This will complete the whole process of Kaspersky login, downloading, installing and activation. Now, your software is ready to serve you with all the features and will help your device to stay protected from various existing and emerging online threats.